Our Resource Library is growing everyday. We are here to help you with forms, links and guides that you need all in one place.
Lawrence W. Lobb is a graduate of Wayne State University, cum laude (Phi Beta Kappa), the University of Toledo College of Law, and New York Institute of Technology (MBA) with distinction. While in law school, Larry served as judicial extern for the Hon. David A. Katz and the Hon. James G. Carr of the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Ohio. He also worked in the Child and Family Abuse Bureau of the Office of the Wayne County (Detroit) Prosecuting Attorney as the Supervising Intern. He is admitted to practice before all Illinois and Michigan State Courts, as well as District Courts in the Northern District of Illinois, Central District of Illinois, and Eastern District of Michigan. In 2006, he was admitted to practice before the United States Supreme Court.
Larry is a member of the Illinois State Bar Association, the Kane County Bar Association, State Bar Association, State Bar of Michigan, and the National Associations of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys. He is the past Chair of the Kane County Bar Association’s Public Relations Committee and has served on its Real Estate, Membership, Website, and Technology Committee. Larry has become a frequent lecturer at the KCBA continuing legal education seminars and has authored numerous articles for the association.
He is a certified mediator and arbitrator, serving the 16th Judicial Circuit Courts Foreclosure and Child Abuse Mediation programs. Larry previously was a director for Literacy DuPage and supervising attorney for the Autism Legislation Project, LLC.
Larry was named one of the Nation's Top Leading Lawyers for 2017.
Larry was named the Outstanding New Lawyer by the Kane County Bar Association in 2011.
In April 2014, Larry was elected by the Board of Directors to the position of Secretary/Treasurer of the Kane County Bar Association. Larry then served as its Vice President in 2015 in addition to serving as the President for 2016-2017.
Larry has received a Top Attorney rating of 10.0 from AVVO.
Larry was also named one of the Nation’s Top Leading Lawyers for 2017.
Larry’s practice emphasizes consumer bankruptcy, residential and commercial real estate, foreclosure law, zoning and land use, estate planning (including wills, trusts, and powers of attorney), family law, contracts, collections (and defense), civil litigation and mediation.
Larry can be reached at email@example.com
What Clients Say:
- “Not knowing the process and what to expect. I was pleased with Lawrence's knowledge and personal approach to me and my legal matters. There was never a moment I felt rushed as I asked many questions. He took his time to explain to me in detail and made my comfort level very high.” – Anonymous, Ch. 7 Bankruptcy client
- “We were facing unknown legal territory and after making multiple calls to multiple attorneys, I came across Larry on the internet. He responded within minutes of my initial email and was incredibly accommodating in scheduling our appointments around our hectic schedule.
- Larry was patient with his explanations and helped my husband and myself become informed consumers. More importantly he helped us regain control of our own daily lives. There was never a time when we had a question that Larry did not take the time to give us good information in the form of a rapid response. He was always reassuring and helpful and as we went through the legal process he prepared us for anything that could come up along the way.
- As we move forward, should the need arise for an attorney for any reason, Larry will be our first choice!” – Molly, Ch. 7 Bankruptcy client
- “Through dark days Mr. Lobb was a lifeline in very rough waters. He provided a calming effect, expert counsel and allowed us our dignity at a time when we ourselves questioned our own capabilities to emerge from these difficult times. A first rate individual, a first rate Attorney.” – Mike, Ch. 7 Bankruptcy client
- “I can't say enough good things about Lawrence Lobb. He is so easy to talk to…….doesn't look down his nose at you, treat you gruffly, or act like he's too busy or important to answer ALL your questions, AND he is very, very knowledgeable. I can't picture him getting on the bad side of anyone……he is a really personable, professional guy who knows the law and more. He took my worries away during a difficult time. His expectations were “on target” and encouraging about what he thought would be the outcome.” – Sharon, Collection Defense client
- “Larry was terrific in a very stressful and terrifying situation. He showed compassion, understanding and really worked for us. I would recommend him over any other lawyer that I have worked with in the past.” – Mary, Foreclosure Defense client
- “Larry provided me with an effective process through chapter 7 bankruptcy through his knowledge, and communication of the process. With that knowledge I was able to go through the chapter 7 process successfully.” – Anonymous, Ch. 7 Bankruptcy client
- “My finance and I were faced with a difficult Landlord issue and contacted Mr. Lobb for guidance and information. With his knowledge on the topic, he fully explained our options and best ways to approach the situation. We choose to have Mr. Lobb contact the Landlord on our behalf. He was professional, considerate of the situation, and kept us updated with our options and next steps. We would recommend Mr. Lobb without any hesitation. He is sure to get the job done and educate you about your rights along the way.” – Andrea, Landlord/Tenant client
We are committed to keeping you informed on your legal rights. Read our latest posts for up to date information.
Contact Us for immediate assistance or call during business hours at: