THE DRENDEL & JANSONS LAW GROUP
Providing professional, legal services with a personal touch since 1961 for families, businesses and the community
Our roots go back to 1961 when Gilbert X. Drendel, Jr. joined the legendary Reid, Ochsenschlager, Murphy & Hupp law firm in Aurora. Gilbert (“Gib”) Drendel and left to form a new firm in 1981. The Firm moved to Batavia in 1994, and Drendel & Jansons Law Group continues the same solid tradition, providing the same sterling legal services providing advice to communities, businesses, business owners and their families in Kane County and the western suburbs.
We help our clients solve problems, manage relationships and plan for the future.
Trusted Legal Experience
Our team of highly experienced lawyers gives you options to meet all your needs – Learn More >
Personal or Business Law
Not every case is clear and simple. Our diversity of practices helps us to serve you better – Learn More >
Need Immediate Help?
Have Questions? Contact us for faster service and a free consultation. We are ready to help – Learn More >
The Drendel & Jansons Law Group has always been committed to community, people, families and businesses. We work as a team, using the unique strengths and abilities of each member of our group of attorneys and legal assistants, to harness our collective knowledge, experience, skills, connections and relationships for our clients. We develop relationships with our clients and focus on their needs, plans and goals. We are diligent and responsive. We pride ourselves on good communication. We protect our clients; we provide sound counsel; and we work hard to obtain the best results possible in our areas of practice.
We value our reputation and relationships above all else. Trust is the hallmark of effective legal representation, so we work hard to earn it.
We are a throwback to the community, business, family, personal counselor in the new world of Facebook and LinkedIn. We live in a connected world. Therefore, we harvest and harness our connections to help our clients. If we do not do it (and we do not do everything), we know someone who does it and does it well.
- “Kevin Drendel and his law firm have literally been with me since my first day in business. I feel extremely fortunate to have happened upon Kevin and his firm when I first started looking for an attorney, and I would recommend Drendel & Jansons to anyone seeking a reliable, hard-working law firm for their business.” – J.C., Business/Corporate Client
- “Before I chose Mark Brent to represent me I had interviewed other attorneys. I opted for Mark because he is an aggressive, knowledgeable, experienced attorney. He always tells you the status of the case in an honest manner, he gets down to the point and says it how it is. .” – L.H. Family Law Client
- “Ms. Jansons turned my divorce case (which was in peril after my first attorney withdrew from my case), into a case excellently prepared and presented. She listened to all of my concerns and her vast knowledge helped me to understand the pros and cons of various scenarios. She was very efficient in getting discovery information from my non-cooperative spouse, as well as filing motions, petitions, and special ruling requests swiftly. She was an advocate for me and made the best use of her time and (mine) to try to control costs. She directed me to get her specific documents and key information she needed. Her support staff is friendly and responsive. Ms. Jansons’ professionalism, knowledge, efficiency and effectiveness, and personal approach to my case left me with such piece of mind. She is an excellent attorney, and I highly recommend her.” – Sue, Family Law Client
- “Lawrence was very thorough, and took the time to make sure I understood everything about the process. He responded to any questions that I asked quickly, and also went over any options that were available to me. It was a pleasure dealing wth him through a very stressful time. I would strongly recommend him for any legal needs.” – Jesus, Ch. 7 Bankruptcy client
- “I used Kevin for legal services relating to a complicated real estate transaction, and for the development of a last will and testament. In both instances, Kevin was very knowledgeable, willing to listen to ideas, offer advice, and provide timely and efficient service. Once a course of action was decided upon, Kevin and his team of legal professionals saw the implementation of the necessary actions through to completion.” – James, Estate Planning & Real Estate client
- Roman provided his attorney services to me with the utmost professionalism in a very time sensitive eviction case. He kept me informed every step of the way and we communicated flawlessly to ensure the case went just as planned. As a landlord, this is exactly what i needed. I would and likely will hire Roman Seckel again for any legal work i need done in the future. – Landlord client