THE DRENDEL & JANSONS LAW GROUP
PROFESSIONAL SERVICE WITH A PERSONAL TOUCH
Representing Families & Businesses Since 1961
Our roots go back to 1961 when Gilbert X. Drendel, Jr. joined the legendary Reid, Ochsenschlager, Murphy & Hupp law firm in Aurora. Gilbert (“Gib”) Drendel and left to form a new firm in 1981. The Drendel & Jansons Law Group continues the tradition and provides the same sterling legal services and advice to communities, businesses, business owners and their familes in Kane County and the western suburbs.
We help our clients solve problems, manage relationships and plan for the future.
Trusted Legal Experience
Our team of highly experienced lawyers gives you options to meet all your needs – Learn More >
Personal or Business Law
Not every case is clear and simple. Our diversity of practices helps us to serve you better - Learn More >
Need Immediate Help?
Have Questions? Contact us for faster service and a free consultation. We are ready to help - Learn More >
The Drendel & Jansons Law Group has always been committed to community, people, families and businesses. We work as a team, using the unique strengths and abilities of each member of our group of attorneys and legal assistants, to harness our collective knowledge, experience, skills, connections and relationships for our clients. We develop relationships with our clients and focus on their needs, plans and goals. We are diligent and responsive. We pride ourselves on good communication. We protect our clients; we provide sound counsel; and we work hard to obtain the best results possible in our areas of practice.
We value our reputation and relationships above all else. Trust is the hallmark of effective legal representation, so we work hard to earn it.
We are a throwback to the community, business, family, personal counselor in the new world of Facebook and LinkedIn. We live in a connected world. Therefore, we harvest and harness our connections to help our clients. If we do not do it (and we do not do everything), we know someone who does it and does it well.
- “Kevin Drendel and his law firm have literally been with me since my first day in business. I feel extremely fortunate to have happened upon Kevin and his firm when I first started looking for an attorney, and I would recommend Drendel & Jansons to anyone seeking a reliable, hard-working law firm for their business.” – J.C., Business/Corporate Client
- “I found Kevin G. Drendel readily accessible and easy to work with. His communication skills are very good and he poses questions to the client so as to better understand the needs of the client. His work habits appear to be very methodical and thorough. Additionally, although he maintains a very professional relationship with his clients, he is successful at putting the client at ease.” - Estate Planning Client
- “Carolyn has done some corporate work for us. She was professional, prompt and fun to work with. I do not hesitate to recommend Carolyn to my clients who need corporate work done, and I know she will take care of them as well as she took care of me.” – S.M., Corporate Client
- “Mark’s experience and nature of guiding me through the complexities of a divorce are very much appreciated. He said at the beginning of the process that “my job is to prepare you for your future”. That he has done, gentle at times and with sternness and conviction at others. Trusting him to represent me and his experience and honesty together have prepared me well for my future. I have a future. Thank you.” – D.R., Family Law Client
- “Through dark days Mr. Lobb was a lifeline in very rough waters. He provided a calming effect, expert counsel and allowed us our dignity at a time when we ourselves questioned our own capabilities to emerge from these difficult times. A first rate individual, a first rate Attorney.” – Mike, Ch. 7 Bankruptcy client
- “Larry was terrific in a very stressful and terrifying situation. He showed compassion, understanding and really worked for us. I would recommend him over any other lawyer that I have worked with in the past.” – Mary, Foreclosure Defense client