- Business Formation
- Corporations, LLCs and Nonprofits
- Business Entity Records Maintenance
- Corporations, LLCs and Nonprofits
- Business Call-In Program
- One low monthly price
- Business Sale & Purchase Transactions
- Assets Sales, Stock Sales and Contracts
- Commercial Real Estate
- Contracts, Zoning, Land Use and Development
- Succession Planning
- Estate Planning for Business Owners
General Business Counsel
We act as the general business counsel for dozens of small to medium sized businesses. We are the go to legal resource for our business clients. We handle most legal matters that come up from time to time during the life of a business, but we also know our limitations. We have built up and maintain a strong and network of relationships with other attorneys and professionals. If we do not know the answer or do not it, we know someone who does. Our purpose is to serve our business clients and meet their needs.
Our success is based entirely on the success of our business clients, and we will do what needs to be done to protect and serve them, including referring them to others when that is the best advice.
Our clients are our best advertising:
- “In 2006, Kevin Drendel and his law firm helped our then-startup public relations and brand development agency, Cooper Hong Inc., navigate the incorporation process. Since then, they have helped us with “routine” business activities such as the annual reporting procedures required by the state, and they have also helped us review contracts–sometimes with large, multinational businesses–and provide counsel through a variety of HR situations and business challenges. In every instance, Kevin and his firm have been timely, professional and thorough in their responses. I feel very fortunate to have found Kevin and his firm when I first sought the services of an attorney, and I would recommend Drendel & Jansons to any business seeking a diligent, hard-working law firm.” – Jane, Business/Corporate Client
- “Kevin is an honest and reasonable resource for your legal needs. I have recommended him to many people.” – Jeff, Business/Corporate Client
- “Kevin was perceptive, quick and efficient with my breach of contract issue. He explained the alternatives and the possible outcomes of each. It was decided to pursue a lawsuit, which Kevin efficiently drafted, reviewed with me, and filed with the court. This resulted in an out-of-court settlement being reached within days of the filing. Kevin also handled the drafting of the settlement agreement. Performance is what counts in a court case, and Kevin Drendel performed like a Champ!” – Small Business Owner
- “I have hired Carolyn for legal work on multiple occassions. She has always been professional, timely, and results-oriented with her work. I would highly recommend her and the Drendel & Jansons Law Group to other small business professionals.” – John, Business & Personal Client
- “Carolyn has done some corporate work for us. She was professional, prompt and fun to work with. I do not hesitate to recommend Carolyn to my clients who need corporate work done, and I know she will take care of them as well as she took care of me.” – Sharon, Corporate Client
- “Carolyn and I have had the opportunity to work together in a number of different areas of business…. Carolyn and her firm take excellent care of Helping Hand PC Services & Networking, Inc. with any legal matters, from incorporation and corporate minutes, business planning down to collections services. The staff members are organized and attentive to detail. As the business owner I need to have faith that we are being guided with legal information that will protect our company. They have exceeded my expectations on every level of service…. I highly recommend Carolyn and the staff members at Drendel & Drendel for all your legal issues!” – Dave, Business Client
- See more testmonials from clients
Our Resource Library is growing everyday. We are here to help you with forms, links and guides that you need all in one place.
We are committed to keeping you informed on your legal rights. Read our latest posts for up to date information.
Contact Us for immediate assistance or call during business hours at: