Our Resource Library is growing everyday. We are here to help you with forms, links and guides that you need all in one place.
Carolyn D. Jansons (Partner) was born in Columbus, Ohio, in September of 1974. She is a 1996 graduate of Northern Illinois University and 2001 graduate of Northern Illinois University College of Law, magna cum laude. She graduated seventh (7th) in her class from Northern Illinois University College of Law and was a member of the Law Review. She is admitted to practice in front of all Illinois State Courts and was admitted to the Bar of the United States Supreme Court in 2006.
Carolyn is a member of the Kane County Bar Association and the Illinois State Bar Association. She was the co-chair of the Kane County Bar Association’s New Lawyer’s Division (2003-2007). Carolyn was elected as the Secretary/Treasurer of the KCBA in 2015, served as Vice President in 2016 and was sworn in as president in 2017. Carolyn also chaired the Family Law Committee and the Rules Subcommittee of the Family Law Committee. She was the Secretary of the Local Government Law Committee and active in the Civil Practice Committee.
Carolyn was named the 2006 Outstanding New Lawyer by the Kane County Bar Association. She appealed a trial court decision and won, establishing favorable law affecting all of the municipalities in the State and has served as an advisor to the Illinois Municipal League on issues related to that case.
Carolyn was awarded Top 100 Family Lawyers in Illinois by the American Academy of Legal Advocates for 2016 by the American Society of Legal Advocates. This has carried over from past years, as she has received this award in both 2014 and 2015 as well.
The National Association of Professional Women honored Attorney Carolyn Jansons as VIP Woman of the year for 2014-2015.
Carolyn was named the Outstanding New Lawyer in 2006 by the Kane County Bar Association.
The Kane County Bar Association also presented to Carolyn the Board of Managers Service Award for Director from 2012-2015 as well as Secretary/Treasurer from 2015-2016.
Carolyn’s practice areas include all aspects of family law, including divorce, separation, child custody, child support, spousal support, adoption, guardianship, and civil litigation, collection, corporate and business planning, real estate and post-closing real estate litigation as well as appeals.
Carolyn can be contacted by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Carolyn Jansons practices in the following geographical areas.
- DeKalb County – including, but not limited to, Cortland, DeKalb, Kaneville, Maple Park, Sandwich, Sycamore, and other areas of DeKalb County
- DuPage County – including, but not limited to, Addison, Glen Ellyn, Lombard, Naperville, Oak Brook, West Chicago, Warrenville, Wheaton, Winfield and other areas of DuPage County
- Kane County – including but not limited to, Algonquin, Aurora, Batavia, Burlington, Carpentersville, Elburn, Elgin, Geneva, Gilberts, Hampshire, Montgomery, North Aurora, South Elgin, St. Charles, Sugar Grove, Wasco and other areas of Kane County
- Kendall County – including, but not limited to, Millbrook, Newark, Oswego, Sandwich, Sheridan, Somonauk, Yorkville and other areas of Kendall County
- Cook County, including Chicago, Jo Davies County, McHenry County, Lake County, Ogle County, Will County and Winnebago County depending on the matter.
We are committed to keeping you informed on your legal rights. Read our latest posts for up to date information.
Contact Us for immediate assistance or call during business hours at: